2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] Vieques Report

[From Aimee Houghton, <aimeeh@cpeo.org>]

While CPEO strongly encourages dialogue regarding the situation in
Vieques--particularly the environmental implications--we want to remind
everyone that we do not condone personal attacks on individuals.  We
recognize the circumstances surrounding the Vieques situation are
political, environmental and personal, however, please keep debates
centered around the substantive issues and not personalities.

Aimee Houghton

Aimee R. Houghton
CPEO, Associate Director
122 C Street NW, Suite 700