2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Thanks for All the Replies

Scott,

Thank you for all you wrote, I enjoyed reading your response.  Lenny's
group/website is 'priceless', particularly for those of us 'on the bottom of
the food chain'.  The word 'passionate' summed it up best for those of us who
have 'continued' with the issues of BRAC/FUDS/BROWNSFIELD, etc.  I hope
someday we all reach 'Nirvana' and will understand all the sides (and
ultimately each other).

Stella