2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] WDNR says Zoning will promote Better Cleanup at BAAP

[This was posted by Peter Strauss, <petestrauss1@home.com>]

Laura and MEF,

In an area of risk-based standards, community groups often struggle with
the most appropriate cleanup standards for their site.  As suggested in
the article, agricultural standards may in fact be more restrictive than
residential standards.  I'm sure these standards are made on a
state-by-state or site-specific basis.  What are the actual standards
being applied at Badger?  I am also interested in seeing agricultural
standards from other sites.  Anyone have knowledge in this area?

Thanks,

Peter Strauss