2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:10:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] News from Texas

This message was posted to the list by Dick Walters GS-12 SA-ALC/EM
<DICK.WALTERS@KELLY.AF.MIL>]

Both our RAB member Armando Quintanilla's work with the National RAB
caucus and our noteworthy effort to deal with 80 years of aviation
industrial activities have generated interest in Kelly's environmental
program from time to time.  Over the next few days, the San Antonio
Express News is doing in-depth coverage of the Kelly cleanup and the
community's involvement.  The articles may be of interest to your many
subscribers.

Here is the URL address for today's first articles in the series:

(You may need to cut and paste this URL into your browser)
http://www.hearstnp.com/san_antonio/bea/news/stories/san/storypage.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=107132&xld=180