2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: kc2th@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:23:10 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] PR, the real priority

Dan

Thanks for posting the letter to the editor. In turn, I must ask:

Was there a specific article this letter was written in response to (was it
posted and I missed it) or was it in response to a more general flow of
public information over the past few weeks?

Did your letter get printed?

Have you sent anything similar directly to the General? If so, please keep
us informed of any responses.

beyond this - have not seen you in quite sometime. Hope all is well with
you and your efforts In Colorado.

Lastly, is it safe to assume by now that the EDS is coming from my backyard
to yours or is it still up in the air?

Peace

Ted