2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: olah@speagle.com
Date: 19 Jun 2001 22:02:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM CSWAB!

To all media contacts:
CSWAB is immediately withdrawing any actual or implied endorsement of
the June 30 rally at Badger Army Ammunition Plant.  We were assured by
rally organizers that the intent was to promote the recommendations of
the Badger Reuse Committee however it has been brought to our attention
and we have confirmed that rally organizers intend to promote specific
ownership scenarios that CSWAB does NOT endorse. Please immediately
withdraw CSWAB's name from any association with this rally in your
publication.
Laura

--
Laura Olah, Executive Director