2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia@earthlink.net
Date: 29 Aug 2001 17:51:26 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] thwartnuke 1.0 tech difficulty resolved

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are happy to introduce a working version of our anti-nuclear video game
"Thwartnuke 1.0 : Einstein Saves the World from the Stockpile Stewardship
Program."

Fatal technical difficulties, appearing in the previously announced version
of this game, have been resolved according to our test players. You will
find the game on Tri-Valley CAREs' web site at http://www.igc.org/tvc.

The game is downloadable and playable on PCs (not Macs, unless you have a
compiler). Please let us know what you think of it -- and whether you saved
the earth.

Let the games begin...

Peace,

Marylia Kelley and Issac Trotts (game designer and producer)
______________

Marylia Kelley
Tri-Valley CAREs
(Communities Against a Radioactive Environment)
2582 Old First Street
Livermore, CA USA 94550

<http://www.igc.org/tvc/> - is our web site, please visit us there!

(925) 443-7148 - is our phone
(925) 443-0177 - is our fax

Working for peace, justice and a healthy environment since 1983, Tri-Valley
CAREs has been a member of the nation-wide Alliance for Nuclear
Accountability in the U.S. since 1989, and is a co-founding member of the
Abolition 2000 global network for the elimination of nuclear weapons, the
U.S. Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons and the Back From the Brink
campaign to get nuclear weapons taken off hair-trigger alert.