2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 10 Oct 2001 05:50:46 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] An MEF Reminder

Recently the Military Environmental Forum listserver has received a
number of submissions about U.S. foreign and military policy that have
no direct relation to the military's impact on the environment. That's
understandable. Most Americans, including us at CPEO, have strong
feelings about what happened on September 11, and about how our nation
is responding.

Those are important messages, but they belong on other lists, not this
one. We try to confine the Forum to its Military Environmental focus. So
we aren't posting them.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Lenny

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org