2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia@earthlink.net
Date: 29 Oct 2001 17:07:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] CORRECT ADDRESS for Tri-Valley CAREs' web site

 THE COMPLETE AND CORRECT ADDRESS IS http://www.igc.org/tvc

Dear colleagues:

There is new and interesting ***stuff*** posted on Tri-Valley CAREs' web
site. Go to http://www.igc.org/tvc and you will find --

Tri-Valley CAREs' October newsletter, Citizen's Watch, with:

        * Barbara Lee's Courage and Leadership

        * May the Families be Heard (pleas for reason, justice and
nonviolence from families of the victims of the September 11 terrorist
attacks)

        * Around the World, Lift Every Voice (statements calling for
peace)

        * Evaluating our Work in the Aftermath

        * Not Ruled Out (on the possible use of nuclear weapons)

        * Vigil, Calendar, Make Livermore a "Hate-Free Community," MORE!

Tri-Valley CAREs' September newsletter, Citizen's Watch, including:

        * New Billboard Takes Aim at National Ignition Facility, Urges
Scientists and Engineers to                     Leave the Project

        * Radioactive Waste Coming to Your Home

        * Livermore Lab Security

        * Our SWOT Team Makes Annual Plans

        * Action Alerts, Calendar, MORE!

You will find these items conveniently located on the "front page" of
our
web site on the left hand side of your screen.

While you are there, don't forget to play "Thwartnuke 1.0," our
anti-nuclear video game (playable on PC only, not Mac -- at least not
yet).
You may also want to browse through our recent press releases and other
materials.

Peace,

Marylia

Marylia Kelley
Tri-Valley CAREs
(Communities Against a Radioactive Environment)
2582 Old First Street
Livermore, CA USA 94550

<http://www.igc.org/tvc/> - is our web site, please visit us there!

(925) 443-7148 - is our phone
(925) 443-0177 - is our fax

Working for peace, justice and a healthy environment since 1983,
Tri-Valley
CAREs has been a member of the nation-wide Alliance for Nuclear
Accountability in the U.S. since 1989, and is a co-founding member of
the
Abolition 2000 global network for the elimination of nuclear weapons,
the
U.S. Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons and the Back From the Brink
campaign to get nuclear weapons taken off hair-trigger alert.