2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: christinebettencourt@earthlink.net
Date: 13 Jan 2003 14:50:57 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Depleted Uranium weapons fired by U.S.Navy onWashington coast(gzc

Dear Shanti,

Thank you for your valuable information on depleted uranium.  Can you please
tell me how to confirm DU is on Fort Ord Army base's impact area which is
scheduled for open burning.  Gulf War veterans practiced there and records
are missing, so there is a convenient denial of any toxics in order to
proceed with developement agendas.
Thank you very much.

Christine Bettencourt
(831) 674-1773