2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: uxogypfy@bellsouth.net
Date: 23 Jan 2003 15:13:23 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Risk-Based End State policy at Energy Department

Thank you for writing what (my opinion) was one of the most well written
(obviously you are a long standing DOE Stakeholder and have a 'handle' on
the situation from experience), explained and thought out summaries on the
DOE department and their 'methodologies'.  It brought a much greater
understanding to me about a great many 'smoke clouds'.

Stella