2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: christinebettencourt@earthlink.net
Date: 28 Feb 2003 22:08:19 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] VA Boss: Monitor Health Risks to Troops

Regarding the Gulf War Ilnesses;  Dr. Gunner Heuser, PHD, MD, a world
renowned expert and neurotoxicology on Chemical Injury who invented
diagnostic testing for it and who served on a congressional panel regarding
the Gulf War Veterans illnesses told me Gulf War Veterans were exposed to
numerous toxinss and the symptoms are  the same regardless of the specific
toxin. In other words, chemical Injury is chemical injury and there are
hundreds of different manifestations because they cause multiple system
damages.
     He is located in Agoura Hills, California.  He is also an immunologist,
endrocrinologist,  forensic scientist and has over one hundred and twenty
papers published world wide in medical journals.  You don't get any better.