2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 4 Mar 2003 16:04:29 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] MEW site in California and TCE exposure fact sheet

The following was posted by Dori Digenti <ddigenti@hampshire.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

First, thanks to CPEO for following closely this situation related to
Moffet Field and action EPA is taking on TCE exposures through indoor
air. Since I  spent about 20 minutes trying to locate information last
night (can you hear the sound of grinding of teeth?), if anyone else
might be trying to track this info down, I wanted to share the EPA fact
sheet looking at TCE plumes and potential indoor air exposures. Here it
is, in pdf, it's a very long url which ends in ".pdf" so be sure to copy
the whole thing
into your browser. I think it exemplifies the kind of communication that
is helpful to communities, and of course we would like to see this level
of support for all communities affected by TCE contamination.

http://yosemite.epa.gov/r9/sfund/fsheet.nsf/024bc4d43f9aa0f48825650f005a714e/7d8af6a625d20af988256ca30061ba59/$FILE/Mountain_View1_03.pdf

Best,

Dori
Dori Digenti