2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: info@cswab.com
Date: 17 Mar 2003 14:45:08 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] Committee endorses plan to set up Sunflowerredevelopment author

Dear Stella and CPEO,

The process proposed at Sunflower prohibits eligible tribes from
applying for placement in trust and/or ownership of excess federal
property as provided by federal law.  At Badger Army Ammunition Plant,
the tribe's interest in the property has great potential for improving
environmental quality, restoring habitat, providing educational and
research opportunities, encouraging sustainable agriculture, and
contributing resources to the successful conversion and cleanup of the
property.

Laura

--
Laura Olah, Executive Director