2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: cpeo <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 21 Apr 2003 14:36:34 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Dr. Joel Feigenbaum

CPEO regrets to announce the passing of Dr. Joel Feigenbaum, an advocate
of the cleanup of the Massachusetts Military Reservation, on April 16,
2003.

We extend our sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Detailed obituaries of Dr. Feigenbaum can be viewed at The Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/108/obituaries/Joel_Feigenbaum_Cape_activist_at_59+.shtml

And The Cape Cod Online:
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/avital17.htm