2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: themissinglink@eznetinc.com
Date: 6 May 2003 14:26:11 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] Bechtel's Nuclear Nightmares

--

You know what amazes me more than CPEO posting that article?  That the
DoD does not see fit to assign one of their army of spokespeople to
address what is brought up on this forum.  We pay for the DoD to have
these people to answer questions from the public yet they hide like
scared little bunnies when a forum like this brings together activists
and stakeholders
suffering from their misdeeds, both past and ongoing.

Thats what amazes me.

Steven Pollack