2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: uxogypfy@bellsouth.net
Date: 7 May 2003 20:29:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] It's all about perchlorate!

I would like to add that community stakeholders living near ANY bases
whether closed or active, have their doctor request a 'heavy metal
screening' for their children as well as themselves.  Most insurance
companies will pay for this if doctor ordered.  The testing is simple
and non-intrusive for children.  The health implications from these
chemicals on our children are devestating and hopefully 'catch' the
contamination before it's done bodily damage.

Stella