2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: steve@miltoxproj.org
Date: 4 Sep 2003 14:01:43 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] need pink water video

I'm looking for video footage, preferably high quality video footage, of
pink water (i.e. water that looks pink because of contamination from
munition production, particularly load, assemble, and pack operations).

If anyone has such footage of knows where it could be accessed, please email
me at steve@miltoxproj.org

Steve Taylor
Military Toxics Project