2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 3 Nov 2003 17:19:07 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] EPA on UXO

EPA is currently requesting public comments on the following two
documents until December 12, 2003:

-Draft EPA Guidelines for Munitions Response
(http://www.epa.gov/swerffrr/pdf/oe_guidelines_draft_10-24-03.pdf)

-Draft Handbook on the Management of Ordnance and Explosive at Closed,
Transferring and Transferred Ranges and Other Sites
(http://www.epa.gov/swerffrr/pdf/review_draft_oe_handbook_august_2003.pdf)

The Guidelines provide direction to EPA Regional Offices overseeing
munitions response actions involving military munitions and other
ordnance and explosives. Please send comments or additional questions
to:
Doug Maddox, OSWER Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office,
maddox.doug@epa.gov or 703-603-0087.