2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 7 Nov 2003 17:38:33 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Defense bill passes House

Today (Friday, November 7, 2003), the House of Representatives approved
the Conference version of the Fiscal Year 2004 Defense Authorization
Act. The Senate is expected to vote it through by early next week, and
the President is expected to sign the legislation soon thereafter.

The text of the bill is available as a 2.3 Megabyte PDF file, with
embedded text, from
http://www.house.gov/rules/H1588_CR.PDF

The Conference Report is available as a 54 Megabyte scanned PDF file from
http://www.house.gov/rules/1588_sm.pdf

I will be reporting on specific environmental provisions in subsequent messages.