2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 14 Jan 2004 19:08:54 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: SERDP/ESTCP Symposium Proceedings

To: All interested parties:

Thank you for helping to make the recent Symposium & Workshop
sponsored by SERDP & ESTCP a tremendous success. Based on feedback
from past events, we know that many attendees are interested in
receiving the full technical presentations. Therefore, once again this
year we are providing you with a web site link to the technical
presentations from the 2003 Symposium & Workshop held in early
December.

<http://www.serdp.org/symposiums/2003/2003SymposiumPresentations.cfm

Our Staff already is working on the 2004 Symposium & Workshop. The
event will again be held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in
Washington, D.C.  Be sure to mark your calendars for November 30 -
December 2, 2004. Please watch our web sites (<www.serdp.org or
<www.estcp.org) for additional information about the 2004 Symposium &
Workshop.

Sincerely,