2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 29 Aug 2004 03:30:05 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: CPEO creates "Links" Page

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfaVxieSbnA7rua/Inksoutlet

Today CPEO inaugurates a new feature on our web site, a page that
provides links to other web sites that focus on federal facilities
cleanup. Over the last few years, a great deal of information of federal
environmental restoration programs has become available on the Internet,
but there has been no central listing of available sites. That's why
we've created our "Links" page. See

http://www.cpeo.org/links/linksindex.html

There is a general National/Regional links page, and there are pages
that link to over 120 site-specific web sites, sponsored by both
government and non-government organizations. One has the choice of
listing those pages alphabatically by facility, by state, and by primary
federal Responsible Party.

If you know of other federal facilities web pages, or if you have
trouble linking to those on the list, please contact me direclty at <lsiegel@cpeo.org>.

RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
http://click.topica.com/caacxydaVxieSbnA7ruf/Medical Hair Restoration