2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Stella Bourassa" <Stellalogic@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2005 15:55:41 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Offshore chemical weapons dumps

Much gratitude to those who found out this 'ugly secret' about the Army but
I know other branches have/do the same.  Ask any Navy personnel what gets
'dumped over the side' of their ships out at sea!

I hope the military will quit denying and avoiding these ugly truths and act
responsible - that is all I believe the public has asked for-honesty,
integrity and 'cleaning up the mess they and the government created.  Am I
wrong?  This is not just about the 'military' but also our government and
it's time they both took responsibility.  It is only logical that as they
'dumped secretly' out in our seas that they have done the same to lands they
practiced on.

To our military and government officials-please quit wasting time and money
arguing about assessments, please quit avoiding these ugly truths and more
so-please quit trying to 'get rid of the lands polluted'.  Keep them and
clean them up and do 'no more harm'.  It took 'how many years' for the
environmental damage to occur?  Take 'at least' that much time, 'suck it up'
and just start cleaning up the mess already.  Enough damage has been done,
there is enough danger to contend with-do not 'pass it on' to those
unlearned and unsuspecting - an ugly truth is always better than a pretty
lie!

Stella