2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 13 Nov 2005 19:44:55 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Goodrich perchlorate plan in Rialto (CA)

Plan gives Goodrich 10 months to build test wells

Nikki Cobb
San Bernardino Sun (CA)
November 13, 2005

The water board charged with pursuing polluters has targeted BF Goodrich
among dozens it says is responsible for toxic perchlorate contamination,
and it plans to hold that company accountable.

The Santa Ana River Regional Water Quality Control Board will hear
public comment on the plan from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday in Rialto Council
Chambers, 150 S. Palm Ave.

"Perchlorate has caused a good level of controversy in recent years,"
said Bob Holub, division chief of the water board. "We want the public
to have the ability to comment on actions we're proposing to take.

http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_3209997