2007 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2007 12:37:56 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Ft. Rucker (AL) Joint Land Use Study

Fort Rucker land use forums continue

By Jane McCardle
Media General News Service
Dothan Eagle (AL)
November 25, 2007

ENTERPRISE - Enterprise Mayor Kenneth Boswell is urging all area
residents to get involved in the Joint Land Use Study currently under way.

During a recent meeting in his office, Boswell requested assistance from
local media in getting the word out about the third in a series of
public involvement meetings, currently being held in conjunction with
the Joint Land Use Study.

"People need to understand that this is one of the most important events
that will take place in our area, possibly in our lifetime," Boswell
said. "This is the time for everyone to voice their opinion about any
subject relating to Fort Rucker."

http://www.dothaneagle.com/gulfcoasteast/dea/local_news.apx.-content-articles-DEA-2007-11-25-0002.html