2008 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Steven B. Pollack" <Steve@EcoEsq.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] MUNITIONS: Controlled Detonation Chamber in Vieques (PR)

Why can't they cut the larger munitions down to size with abrasive water
jet cutting technology and then use any of several methods, including
zero discharge detonation, to get rid of the smaler pieces?  I mean
besides that it costs more.

Steve

Steven B. Pollack, Attorney
Executive Director, Blue Eco Legal Council
3390 Commercial Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062
847-436-9566
www.ecoesq.com