2010 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ISIS <isis@hampshire.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] COMMUNITIES: RABs and TAPP - time to retrain

ISIS agrees:

The old adage "fight like you train; train like you fight" should probably apply to the restoration efforts as well as the combat efforts of the military services.

The correlary is that if we forget to train for community involvement/oversight in the restoration programs, we will eventually fail to involve the community at all.
			sign us up
		  ISIS milwaste staff