2011 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] REUSE: Ingleside Naval Station (TX) sale expected

Former Naval Station Ingleside deal expected next week, company says

By Mark Collette
Corpus Christi Caller-Times (TX)
April 27, 2011

INGLESIDE - A managing member of the company negotiating a contract to purchase the former Naval Station Ingleside said the company expects to seal the deal next week.

"While we're dealing with one or two small issues ... the spirit of support and agreement is very strong. We're extremely confident that if you'll just bear with us until May 2, we'll be able to say a whole lot more publicly about what we're doing," said Larry Ramming, chairman of Canyon Supply and Logistics' board of directors. "We're going to have a real celebration."

Ramming, speaking to the Ingleside City Council on Tuesday, said the company is in talks with other businesses that could bring jobs to the property.

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/apr/27/company-negotiating-for-former- naval-station/

278-A Hope Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545
Fax: 650-961-8918