2011 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] DoD Environmental Monitoring & Data Quality Workshop - March 26-29 in La Jolla (CA)

From: Kate Ramoth <KRamoth@geologics.com>

The DoD Environmental Data Quality Workgroup (EDQW) is pleased to announce the 9th annual DoD Environmental Monitoring & Data Quality (EMDQ) Workshop to be held March 26th through March 29th at the Hyatt Regency in La Jolla, CA. This Workshop is open to all interested members of the environmental community involved with DoD sites or projects. This includes representatives from the services; other federal agencies; state, local, and tribal governments; academia, and the private sector. It will include technical training sessions, technical presentations, a poster session and networking opportunities with members of the environmental community.

The first two days of the EMDQ Workshop are devoted to training. This year’s Workshop, the tentatively scheduled training includes sessions on: the DoD Quality Systems Manual; Vapor Intrusion; the Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council’s Incremental Sampling Methodology (ISM) guidance document; Environmental Statistics; and Data Validation.

In order to make this workshop successful and provide the most up-to- date, relevant information to our attendees, we rely on the environmental and DoD communities for qualified and informative speakers for our technical presentation sessions. In this capacity, we are requesting one-page abstracts be submitted (through January 13, 2012) on the following topics: Emerging Contaminants, Vapor Intrusion, Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP), Laboratory Analysis and Performance, Data Management and Sharing, Project Planning/Implementing Uniform Federal Policy-Quality Assurance Project Plans (UFP-QAPP), Data Quality and Usability, Field Sampling and Analysis, Quality Systems Implementation, Environmental Monitoring for Remedial Technologies, and Innovative Methods for Chemical Sensing and Monitoring Technology. Abstracts should be sent to emdqworkshop@geologics.com.

For more information, see
http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1014424

278-A Hope Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Voice: 650-961-8918 or 650-969-1545
Fax: 650-961-8918