2012 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "DioxinVn.com" <admin@dioxinvietnam.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Support Agent Orange War's Victim's

I am writing you on the behalf of the Agent Orange War's Victims, a non-profit Group that spreads awareness about the victims of Dioxin in Vietnam war. At the Agent Orange War's victims Group, we provide victims of Dioxin and abuse with support groups, counseling and safe-houses/school, wheelchairs across the country.

As the name of our project, we would love to tell you a story about 2 brothers name Phu and Phi. Phu and Phi are two brothers in their late 20s who live in a rural village in Dong Nai Province, Viet Nam. They have both been physically disabled since birth but neither one has let these physical challenges get in their way. Their mother brought them to school every day until it got to be too difficult to transport them to the high school in the district capital. Instead of dropping out they finished their high school education at home.

 Since graduating from high school they have been making a meager income by tutoring local children in math and English. However, new regulations by the Vietnam Ministry of Education have restricted their ability to do private tutoring so they are hoping to find work in some type of on-line capacity such as photo editing or graphic design. Both young men are very skilled with computes and are fast learners of new programs. Phu is a also very talented self-taught artist who would love an opportunity to develop his skills further. Phu and Phi are in need of 24/7/365 care to meet their daily needs which is currently provided by their older sister and/or mother. We would love to raising funds to purchase two electric wheelchairs to make their daily living and care more manageable and to gain some independence. As Phi has told us they need to chairs in order "to help us in our daily life (moving around the house, personal hygiene, teaching... ) We do have two manual wheelchairs at present but we're too weak to push the wheels on our own."Their need is becoming more urgent as Phi explains"Our mother is getting older and weaker while we weigh a lot for her to carry us around like before...We would also like to relieve our sister of the immense burden we are for her... She deserves to have her own life and happiness so that after our mother and we are no more, our sister will have a husband and children by her side in life....

With your help Agent Orange War's Victims group will be able to purchase two electric wheelchairs similar to those in the photo above for these two ambitious, hard working and caring young men. Not only will the chairs help Phu and Phi to become more independent in their daily living needs but they will also be able to more easily interact with their community and pursue future employment opportunities.

All donations are tax-deductible in the US as allowable by the IRS. Donate via Paypal below or by check made out to the Agent Orange War's Victims Group Project with "Wheelchair Project" in the memo line. Any additional funds raised will be used to purchase specialized wheelchairs for other people with disabilities in Viet Nam.   Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and about the Agent Orange War's victims Group. We hope you consider making a donation. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me via email at info@dioxinvn.com or visit our website at http://dioxinvn.com

Sincerely
Agent Orange War's Victims Group