2013 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Mari <itisimari@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] USDA, Interior and Defense Departments Partner to Benefit Agricultural Lands, Wildlife Habitat and Military Readiness

Lenny, don't recall seeing this in your posts.

Mari Anderson
Titusville, FL
Oak Harbor WA

A friend sent it to me, this was my response to her:

Becky, thanks for this.   Here we go again deceiving the public.  They have been doing this for along time.  They had a big celebration about preserving the land I think in NC where they were attempting to take farm land for an OLF for Oceana.  They were successful in stoping this impost of the OLF!  It is bogus all they are doing is setting aside the land for the military.  Years ago I found an article about Salazar drafting the regulations for the APZ zones!  I have not been able to find the article but was concerned about the alliance with the Department of the Interior and the DOD!  Restore and protect wildlife,  what about DU and their permission to kill whales and dolphins?  All they care about is the military keeping their status as a military state.  There is no concern for the pollution dumped on us every day!

Did you see the proclamation for the San Juan Islands?

"Nothing in this proclamation shall be deemed to restrict safe and
efficient aircraft operations, including activities and exercises of the
Armed Forces and the United States Coast Guard, in the vicinity of the
monument."

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDAOC/bulletins/82ef95