2015 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 07:32:29 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] EPA FEDFacts now online

From U.S. EPA's Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office :

We are pleased to announce that the public can now view Federal Agency Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket site information by visiting "FEDFacts."  We invite you to click on the following link and view docket site information presented on an interactive map and through the dashboard.

The Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office has been working towards modernizing the Docket and further fulfilling the statutory requirement in CERCLA 120(c) to "establish a program to provide information to the public with respect to facilities which are included in the docket."  As a result, we have expanded our on-line resource directory to include FEDFacts. FEDFacts allows the public to easily access up-to-date information on docket sites from publicly-available EPA databases and responds to input from stakeholders at the Federal Facility Cleanup Dialogue meetings in 2010 and 2011.  At those meetings, stakeholders called for greater transparency and emphasized the importance of making information more accessible and useful.