2017 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 18:04:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] "Businesses to help shape Camp Bonneville’s [WA] future"

Businesses to help shape Camp Bonneville’s future
Clark County launching advisory committee to help transform former Army site into a major attraction

Vancouver Business Journal (WA)
June 30, 2017

Clark County businesses have a unique opportunity to help define a major local attraction. The County Board of Councilors will soon launch a new advisory committee to help shape the future of Camp Bonneville, including choosing a new name.

“We can see it (Camp Bonneville) as opportunity and have it pay for itself, or have it be a huge detriment to our budget,” said Councilor Chair Marc Boldt. “We have the next three years to figure this out.”

Boldt wants local businesses to get involved with the advisory committee, to inform the county about what will attract people and what it will take to make the park financially viable.

…

For the entire article, see
https://www.vbjusa.com/news/top-stories/businesses-help-shape-camp-bonnevilles-future/

Executive Director