2020 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFAS: "Horsham [PA] officials get check to cover contamination cleanup costs"

Horsham officials get check to cover contamination cleanup costs

By Dan Sokil
The Reporter (PA)
September 14, 2020

Monday marked a major milestone toward reimbursing customers impacted by groundwater contamination from several local military bases.

On Monday afternoon, State Rep. Todd Stephens (R-151st) and members of the Military Installation Remediation and Infrastructure Authority which he chairs, formally presented a check to the Horsham Water and Sewer Authority to reimburse customers who paid surcharges for contamination cleanup.

"After years of working to make ratepayers whole, we are finally able to reimburse water customers for the costs of cleaning PFAS from our drinking water," Stephens said.

…

For the entire article, see
https://www.thereporteronline.com/news/horsham-officials-get-check-to-cover-contamination-cleanup-costs/article_ac8ab440-f6a5-11ea-9ac5-53a04fea591e.html

Executive Director