2020 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:09:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFAS: PFAS Contamination Site Tracker Update

Begin forwarded message:

From: SSEHRI PFAS Lab Group <raponi.i@northeastern.edu>
Subject: ⚠ PFAS Contamination Site Tracker Update ⚠

Hi all,

We have exciting news from the PFAS Project Lab! We have launched an update of our public PFAS contamination site tracker, which now contains more than 850 PFAS-contaminated sites and over 600 contaminated water systems in the United States. This is an increase of over 500 sites and systems from our last update in July. We hope you find this helpful, and be sure to stay tuned for our next newsletter release in November. In the meantime, if you would like to catch up on any of our past newsletter issues, they can be found here.

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Executive Director
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918