2021 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:13:00 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Fwd: ITRC PFAS Experts Roundtable Session 3 – REGISTER NOW!

Begin forwarded message:

From: ITRC <itrc@itrcweb.org>
Date: March 12, 2021 at 7:19:38 AM PST

ITRC's PFAS Team Presents:
 PFAS Roundtable III
Tuesday, April 6 | 1:00 - 3:00 PM EST
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
ITRC's PFAS Team is excited to host the third session of their "Ask the Experts" roundtable discussion series. The Roundtable provides environmental and public health professionals the opportunity to communicate directly with ITRC's internationally-renowned PFAS experts. This Roundtable is an interactive session, using questions received through the registration process to generate live discussion and response from our panel of experts.

On Tuesday, April 6, this PFAS Roundtable session will focus on:
  • Aqueous Film-Forming Foams
  • Treatment technologies and methods for PFAS-containing liquid and solid media

Please note that while registration to attend this event may be limited, ITRC and Clu-In will be recording this session and will provide an on-demand listening opportunity through Clu-In's archived trainings if you are unable to attend the live session. In addition to this roundtable, ITRC's PFAS team will also publish a digest of questions and answers - even those within our scope that were not addressed during the live events.
We are working hard to ensure you have access to innovative products to provide the knowledge and skills to address today's environmental challenges!

Participants are highly encouraged to review the PFAS Guidance Document (specifically Sections 3 and 12), and review ITRC's PFAS video training modules prior to attending the roundtable session:
ITRC PFAS Introduction
Do the links in this email not work for you? Copy and paste https://clu-in.org/conf/itrc/PFAS-Round3/ into your browser to register for this event.
ITRC is a program of the Environmental Research Institute of the States (ERIS). ERIS is a 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the District of Columbia and managed by the Environmental Council of the States (ECOS).

Lenny Siegel
Executive Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
LSiegel@cpeo.org
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918