2021 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFAS: "Foam in Chesapeake region of Maryland contains nearly 5, 000 parts per trillion of PFAS"

Foam in Chesapeake region of Maryland contains nearly 5,000 parts per trillion of PFAS

By Pat Elder
Military Poisons
September 17, 2021

I tested the foam on my property and found it contains a concentration of 4,812.7 parts per trillion (ppt) of PFAS, including 2,529.1 ppt of PFOS, I used a testing kit from the firm, Cyclopure from Skokie, Il.

PFAS are per-and-poly fluoroalkyl substances.

PFOS is Perfluoro octane sulfonic acid.

…

For the entire article, see
https://www.militarypoisons.org/latest-news/foam-in-chesapeake-region-of-maryland-contains-nearly-5000-parts-per-trillion-of-pfas