2022 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] MUNITIONS: "Army sticks to public comment period of only ONE DAY at Holston Army Ammunition Plant, TN"

TO: Advocates for Environmental Justice,

The Army has denied our request for more than ONE DAY to respond to an upcoming public presentation on a proposed detonation chamber for hazardous waste at Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Tennessee. We believe this sets a terrible precedent for impacted communities everywhere.

The Army's letter is attached as a .pdf file, and our request to Army is below.

You may help by posting and sharing this message.

Laura Olah
608-643-3124