2022 CPEO Military List Archive

From: <info@cswab.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 20:17:26 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Colfax Mortality Rates HIGHER than Surrounding Parish and the State of Louisiana

THERE IS NO SAFE WAY TO OPEN BURN HAZARDOUS WASTE

Mortality rates are significantly higher for Colfax than for the rest of Grant Parish and the State of Louisiana for all cardiovascular diseases

Colfax, LA – “Associate Professor at North Carolina State University Jennifer Richmond-Bryant told the hearing panel, “Members of our center evaluated data from the Louisiana Department of Health from 2000-2017. Mortality rates were significantly higher for Colfax than for the rest of Grant Parish and the State of Louisiana for all cardiovascular diseases. Our interviews of residents revealed that residents also experienced respiratory problems, skin damage, cardiovascular problems, thyroid disease, gastrointestinal problems and cancer,” she explained.”

More at https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/12/19/2142719/--This-would-not-happen-in-Massachusetts-Louisiana-officials-try-to-permit-last-toxic-burn-pits

-

Laura Olah | Executive Director

Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger | www.CSWAB.org

E12629 Weigand’s Bay South, Merrimac, WI 53561

P: 608 643 3124 | E: info@cswab.org

www.facebook.com/cswab.org | www.twitter.com/CSWAB