2023 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 13:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Please support our work.

Please send a contribution if you can.

The Pacific Studies Center, parent organization of the Center for Public Environmental Oversight and A3M Reunion, hasn’t sent out an appeal since January. But once again we need tax-deductible donations to allow us to maintain our research library and operate several discussion lists and newsgroups.

I continue to provide pro bono assistance to communities fighting for environmental cleanup, but that work is not directly dependent upon the PSC budget.

Can you help? Donations may be made by check, made out to PSC and mailed to P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042, or on line at http://www.cpeo.org/donate.html.

(My usual promise: Unlike other organizations that clog our inboxes, repeatedly asking for money to meet arbitrary goals by arbitrary deadlines, PSC sends out no more than two fund appeals twice a year. If you’re on more than one of our lists, you’ll get a maximum of two per list. I’m sorry about the redundancy, but we don’t have an easy way to compare our lists.)

Lenny

Executive Director
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042