Re: Who is using this Newsgroup?

bobcat1@ns.net
03 Oct 1997 11:12:26

From: Bill Craven <bobcat1@ns.net>

Bill Craven, state director, Sierra Club California. I need to stay apprised
of state brownfields legislative proposals not only in anticipation of
legislative proposals in this state, but also because I assist in providing
information on this topic to state Sierra Club lobbyists around the country.