1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: KENT BENJAMIN <BENJAMIN.KENT@epamail.epa.gov>
Date: 30 Mar 1998 16:49:30
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR THE EPA BROWNFIELDS '98 CONFERENCE?

Please give me a little more detail on your panel suggestion
such as format, purpose, speakers.  We are going to use
some type of review panel to select the panels that will be
featured at the conference. So the more detail you can
provide, the better.

Thanks

Kent Benjamin
Environmental Justice Coordinator (MC 5101)
Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
202-260-2822, fax 202-260-6606