1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Clean-Start Properties <csp@cleanstart.com>
Date: 24 Nov 1998 15:10:30
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Job Announcement:Clean-Start Properties

>> Clean-Start is expanding and adding real estate services.  We seek a
>> licensed commercial/industrial broker to assist in the start-up of this
>> division.  Equity opportunity for an experienced broker with knowledge of
>> the southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island markets.  Internet savvy
>> and creative marketing ability required; some knowledge of environmental
>> issues a plus.  Email Lynne Atwood at lma@cleanstart.com.

Our website is a free resource for owners, agents, and developers of
commercial/industrial/retail under-utilized properties.  Sites in our
database are often under-performing real estate slated for redevelopment.
In addition to listing properties, our website provides extensive
information in support of the purchase and sale of brownfields properties;
federal and state regulations, funding, success stories, discussion group,
special reports, a network of related links, etc.  Our environmental
consultant, Resource Controls, provides the technical expertise in
diagnosing, assessing, and remediating environmental issues.

At times Clean-Start Properties is the developer of an under-utilized
property.  Because we do not have any brokers on staff, we are looking to
expand Clean-Start's activities by initiating a real estate division. With
this addition to Clean-Start's capabilities, we will have a full service
company to support the revitalization of Brownfields properties.