1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Tony Chenhansa <tonyc@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Thursday 4/8/99 Brownfields Introductions

Thursday 4/8/99 Brownfields Introductions

1) Chuck Patrizia     Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker
2) James H. Gibson     Chicago Housing Authority
3) Keith Extance     City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
4) Richard Hofrichter     National Association of County and City Health
Officials
5) Gary A. Patton     LandWatch Monterey County
6) David Larson      New Hampshire Bureau of Health Risk Assessment
(BHRA).
7) Kristen R. Yount     Northern Kentucky University
8) Amber Evans     University of California, Berkeley
9) Pamela Rice     Tufts University, Environment & Community Development
Program
10) Sue Neuman     Environmental Insurance Agency
11) Paul Radcliffe     Electric Power Research Institute