2000 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: taylorm@pcnet.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] stakeholder involvement in brownfields redevelopment

The Partnership for Sustainable Brownfields Redevelopment, a national
non-profit dedicated to next-generation thinking on Brownfields issues is
conducting research on stakeholder involvement surrounding Brownfields
sites. We are interested in your site and your experience. We are
identifying best practices as well as information on sites in which the
process was stymied through lack of stakeholder involvement. If you would
like to participate in this research by sharing your experience, please
email us for a list of questions we will ask you to complete about your
site. To obtain these questions or for further information, please email
taylorm@pcnet.com or roccojl@worldnet.att.net.

Michael Taylor
Vita Nuova
97 Head of Meadow Rd