2001 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 21:44:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Student seeking help with Brownfields
This is a message from KLee2345@aol.com sent to the CPEO List Serve:
Please send any responses to KLee2345@aol.com.

I am a student and I am researching brownfields redevelopment
initiatives and how local governments can use the redevelopment of
brownfields to address enviornmental justice concerns.  If anyone has
infomation on any cities that are using their brownfields program to
address enviornmental justice issues, please respond.  Thank you.

To read CPEO's archived Brownfields messages visit

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd
like to subscribe, please send a message to

This email was sent to: cpeo-brownfields@npweb.craigslist.org