2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: cpeo <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 19 Dec 2003 19:15:14 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Call for Presenters: EPA's 2004 Community Involvement Conference

The following was posted from USEPA:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will be in Denver, Colorado, June
15-18, 2004.  In its 7th year, this conference has proven to be an
excellent opportunity to share lessons learned and to establish and
monitor EPA's standards for community involvement.  The conference
covers the entire scope of public participation, community involvement,
partnership building, and outreach and education related to all aspects
of environmental protection. The Call for Presenters is now available
online and all proposals are due by December 19, 2003!!!  To learn more
about the conference and the Call for Presenters, please visit
http://www.epancic.org/2004

Bob Hersh
Brownfields Program Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO)
1101 Connecticut Ave., NW  Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036

Tel:     202.452.8043
Fax:    202.452.8095