2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Bob Hersh <bhersh@cpeo.org>
Date: 22 Apr 2004 14:37:49 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Science of Environmental Justice Working Conference

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caab6auaVxieRa8xCZRa/ ExpertCity

FYI
The Science of Environmental Justice Working Conference is being held
May 24-26 in Boston, Mass. The goal of the conference is to provide an
interactive, educational forum joining together stakeholders from across
the country to discuss current efforts in community-based participatory
research and cumulative risk analysis that are helping to assess,
address and resolve environmental and public health risks in urban,
suburban and rural areas.

The conference is being presented by EPA New England, EPA Research and
Development and the Boston University School of Public Health.

To register for the conference go to www.namsinc.org/EJworkshop

Bob Hersh
Brownfields Program Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO)
1101 Connecticut Ave., NW  Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036

Tel:     202.452.8043
Fax:    202.452.8095
email:  bhersh@cpeo.org
url:      www.cpeo.org

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
http://click.topica.com/caab8LbaVxieRa8xCZRf/ College Info