2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 5 May 2004 17:08:15 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: EPA's Western Brownfields Workshop - July 13-15 - Seattle

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
http://click.topica.com/caaccM7aVxieRa8xCZRa/ Dr. Smith

SAVE THE DATE or SIGN UP NOW for the EPA Regions 8, 9, and 10, Western
Brownfields Workshop!!

The Western Regions of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
are teaming up to host a free workshop to assist EPA Brownfields
Grantees, Potential Grantees, and Grantees' Consultants in: learning
more about the brownfields grant program; sharing information with each
other; asking questions of EPA representatives; and meeting new
grantees.

The workshop will be held July 13-15, 2004 in Seattle, Washington.

EPA Regions 8, 9, and 10 represent the states of Colorado, Montana,
North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Hawaii,
Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska.

For more information on the workshop or to register, email your name,
organization, and contact information to: wbwregistration@sra.com

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaccMPaVxieRa8xCZRf/ UOP