2005 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Robert Hersh" <b_hersh@verizon.net>
Date: 9 Jun 2005 14:44:48 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Research inquiry about lawsuits

>From Ilene Cohen, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

I am researching lawsuits filed against developers for toxic waste
contamination on brownfields redevelopment sites.  We are looking for
lawsuits filed by persons who bought or leased redeveloped brownfields
property from a developer. I appreciate any help you can give me with
referrals.

Thank you for your time.

Ilene Cohen
Public Health Analyst
NCEH/ATSDR
Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation
404-498-0387
Email: cvf6@cdc.gov